środa, 17 lutego 2016

No time...

Not enough time for so many things... I finally bought a table lamp I need to create a light box, that is necessary to take good photos of the products. But I don't have time to get a light bulb....

I started some new button squares but I can't finish them...

I have a terrible runny nose, but don't have time to stay in bed..

I just don't know how it works, because I don't do many things ;-) But I'm constantly rushing somewhere..

Or cleaning after our cat... For example, she got some extra treats because of the Cat's Day today... and then she peed on the wall in the bathroom.....!!! But she usually looks so innocent and sweet....




2 komentarze:

  1. Cute cute cute! I love the photo:) she looks so sleepy and comfy. I agree that she is innocent and sweet.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. She just seems to be... She peed on the wall again two days later. No more treats! ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń